Find your Peace of Mind, Set your Creativity Free
Enter your name & email and get:
- An ebook: “3-steps Method to Find Your Peace of Mind”
- An ad-free version of Peaceful Creativity Podcast
- A weekly email: Sans-Filter Sunday. With uncensored personal development stories and challenges
- Updates: find out whenever we share new content and exercises for your own self-coaching
- Invitations: find out when we do live shows or online events so you can get your questions about personal peace and creativity answered
Inner-Peace, Creativity, Positive Change. No spam.
Join our Patreon and get in deep with us! You get:
- Everything the email list gets, PLUS:
- Secret content on our own personal evolution from Arnaud and David
- Ability to vote on decisions, content, and influence the community
- Coaching Worksheets and Tools prepared and sent to you
- Ability to talk with other amazing, cool, peaceful, and creative people
- Private group coaching meetings (big value)
- More peaceful and creative bonuses that as we create them!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
– Techniques from Mindfulness, Positive Psychology & Time Management to find Peace of Mind
– How inspiring artists, athletes & spiritual leaders think about peace of mind, creativity & change
– Exact tools and tactics to liberate Creativity in any area of your Life
Featured in/worked with:
About Arnaud CZ
Arnaud is a Coach in Creativity & Peace of Mind and the founder of PeacefulCreativity.com. Certified in Positive Psychology and a former student of Neil Strauss, Arnaud coached and taught dozens of humans since 2004, incorporating meditaton to his work since 2015.
As a music producer he’s worked with Michal Horacek, the Czech national Radio, Bohemia Interactive, Bara Basikova, Universal music…
He’s also a happy (but sometimes struggling) dad of 2 and a geek who shamelessly enjoys memes and pop culture.
About David Papa
David Papa uses body-mind coaching to help clients reconnect with emotional peace, personal resilience, authentic communication, and intuitive action. Since a life-altering event in 2013, he’s lived in multiple countries and coached several hundreds of people from all over the world toward their own internal wisdom, happiness, and purpose at home and at work. He’s studied spirituality since 1999, and if you can distract him from his books, meditations, and ideas of being a sci-fi writer, he will probably coach you.
You taught me how to do things properly and focus on the details. You also opened my horizon on goals, way past what I initially thought was possible.
MIROSLAVComposer ‘Instinkt’ (Warner)
[Arnaud’s coaching] is a new breath, where nothing is imposed centered on the discovery of ourselves, our bodies, our thoughts. Step by step, we find back what used to matter to us, thanks to his tools. He helps us find our peace of mind and spend time with ourselves.
I recommend Arnaud warm-heartedly to anyone looking to dig deeper into their intuitive and creative self. Many thanks for your kindness, support and efficiency!
Arnaud is professional music producer, amazing creative mind and trustworthy business partner. I give my best recommendations.
DRAGANRadio Free Europe